From: C Y <smustudent1@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] sci team help
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 19:20:11
1 --- Sébastien Fabbro <bicatali@g.o> wrote:
2
3 > So what could we do to get more help: call for new recruits, convince
4 > more devs to join the sci herd, get proxied packages, more overlay
5 > maintainers? (in the past, there was a similar thread [1]). I could
6 > train a new dev in anyone interested, I would have more time in 2
7 > weeks.
8
9 I might be interested in training as a dev - I have some experience
10 with ebuilds.
11
12 Cliff
16 Catch up on fall's hot new shows on Yahoo! TV. Watch previews, get listings, and more!
17 http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/3658
18 --
19 gentoo-science@g.o mailing list