From: "François Bissey" <frp.bissey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Atlas not listed under eselect blas with eselect-1.4.3-r100 and atlas-3.10.1-r2
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 19:59:54
1 On Tue, 18 Nov 2014 19:24:05 Jeramia Poland wrote:
2 > Atlas is not listed in the output for "eselect blas list" now, hence
3 > unselectable. These two, atlas and eselect, updated together and Atlas is
4 > still listed in the "eselect cblas list" output. Perhaps my memory is
5 > incorrect but I thought on my last machine that atlas was selectable under
6 > blas through eselect.
7 >
8 You should check that "fortran" or "lapack" is in your use flags for
9 atlas. Without one of them you will only be given cblas.
10
11 Francois