From: Justin <justin@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] dev-python/zsi-2.1.0_alpha1 download fails
Date: Sat, 09 May 2009 08:25:35
1 Björn Thorwirth wrote:
2 > Am Freitag, den 08.05.2009, 15:13 +0200 schrieb Justin:
3 >> pull the overlay and it is fixed.
4 >>
5 > Thanks! works again :) . Whats the way to contribute to science overlay?
6 > do i need to be official gentoo dev?
7 >
8 > kind regards
9 >
10 > Bjoern
11
12 No, I think you just need to have basic set of skills for the writing. Best is to just start posting your
13 ebuilds at b.g.o and show up at gentoo-science at freenode. There you can have reviews and comments, and
14 will also get acces from the devs.
15
16 But from this issue be warned, it is a public overlay and little typos can break things for many people. In
17 this case I just forgot the toplevel domain in the SRC_URI. BAD!!!!
20 Justin