From: "François Bissey" <frp.bissey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Git reorganisation
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2017 10:06:38
1 > On 3/06/2017, at 22:03, David Seifert <soap@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > On Tue, 2017-05-23 at 19:26 +1200, François Bissey wrote:
4 >>> On 23/05/2017, at 19:11, David Seifert <soap@g.o> wrote:
5 >>>
6 >>> Furthermore, I am considering requiring full GPG-signed commits for
7 >>> the
8 >>> overlay, and for this I would like to get some input.
9 >>
10 >> Weren’t we already doing this?
11 >>
12 >> François
13 >
14 > Nope, not required. I'll talk on infra and likely start enabling this
15 > soon, right after the COMMITMSG filter.
18 OK, now I remember. repoman forced you to do it, but just doing "git commit"
19 wasn’t requiring it. I changed my default settings after noticing that I didn’t
20 have to sign to send changes to an eclass.