From: Steven Trogdon <strogdon@×××××.edu>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Sage: Random exit failures on amd64
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 13:12:34
1 On 05/14/10 01:55:21, Christopher Schwan wrote:
2 > Hi Steven,
3 >
4 > maybe I cheered too soon - could you please try to install
5 > sage-core-4.3.5-r1?
6 > That is the version which failed for me if I did not do something wrong. I
7 > also noticed that it took longer to trigger SIGABRT with this version.
8 >
9 > In every case sage-4.3.5-r1 should be ready to get hg bisect working to find
10 > out which commit could have caused this issue.
11 >
12 > Christopher
13 >
14 Christopher,
15
16 It was sage-core-4.3.5-r1 that I was using. I ran the tests overnight on a
17 laptop I have and there are no random exit failures. I don't see a newer
18 commit than yesterday. I will run the complete test on another machine today.
19
20 Steve