From: "Andrey G. Grozin" <A.G.Grozin@×××××××.su>
To: maxima@×××××××××××.edu
Cc: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-science] maxima-5.15.0 and related stuff in Gentoo
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 19:20:14
Hello *,

I was at a conference, and could not do the ebuilds earlier.
Here we go:

1. maxima-5.15.0.ebuild is in the science overlay.

If you want to emerge it with USE=gcl, please, use gcl from the lisp
overlay:

http://repo.or.cz/w/gentoo-lisp-overlay.git

because gcl in the portage tree is broken.

It now includes imaxima; if you emerged it before, you will have to
unmerge it. It depends on dev-tex/mh (which includes the newest breqn).
dev-tex/mh has the only keyword ~amd64; of course, it is absolutely
computer-independent, so, just include the line

dev-tex/mh ~amd64

to your package.keywords

Sorry for all this mess; this is not me who created it.

2. wxmaxima-0.7.5 is also in the science overlay.

3. If you want to use maxima from TeXmacs, update to texmacs-1.0.6.14-r1
from the same overlay.

Have fun,
Andrey