From: Olivier Fisette <ribosome@g.o>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] ncbi c++ toolkit
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 16:54:25
1 On Wednesday, 13 September 2006 10:37, Davide Cittaro wrote:
2 > Just to know... how many people are involved as *active* developers
3 > in gentoo-science? I wrote some ebuilds and I submitted them on
4 > bugzilla. I wonder if it would be the case to join gentoo-science...
5
6 There are 10 developers (with various degrees of activity) in the gentoo
7 science project, but only 3 of them are also members of the gentoo
8 sci-biology subproject. Not much considering the number and diversity of
9 packages we maintain.
10
11 We are always looking for more help. If you are interested, I suggest you
12 begin by helping us on Bugzilla. Regular contributors are often invited to
13 join the development team.
14
15 > At time of writing I'm testing a ncbi-c++ compilation on my system,
16 > if everything goes fine I'll write down an ebuild to submit.
17
18 Then I will definitely have a look at it.
21 Olivier Fisette (ribosome)
22 Gentoo Linux Developer
23 Scientific applications, Developer relations