From: Francois Bissey <fbissey@××××××××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Sage, ecls, maxima
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 09:03:09
1 On 11/10/12 13:04, Thomas Kahle wrote:
2 > Update:
3 >
4 > The maxima-5.26 build failure is only with ecls-12.2.1, downgrading to
5 > ecls-11 or upgading to ecls-12.2.7 makes maxima compile again and then
6 > recompiling sage makes my original problem go away. So this is just a
7 > compile failure of maxima against ecls-12.2.1. Maybe the
8 > package.keywords file that comes with sage should avoid this particular
9 > version?
10 >
11 Hi Thomas,
12
13 I don't experience this problem at all. ecls-12.2.7 cause some other
14 problems with some tests. You are the first person to report this kind
15 of problems. Could you provide more info, such use flags for ecls and
16 maxima. Bigger chunk of the maxima compile failure. gcc used...
17
18 Francois