From: "François Bissey" <f.r.bissey@×××××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] gl2ps
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 10:21:05
1 > Hi,
2 >
3 > >> Please sync you overlay. It was gone sometime ago
4 > >
5 > > Strange I synced this morning and it is there in the copy layman fetched
6 > > but it is not there in the private copy I keep for commits that I synced
7 > > 2 days ago.
8 > > Very curious.
9 >
10 > I ran into a similar issue with the combination of using eix-sync to
11 > sync overlays too and the move of the overlay location in layman 1.3*.
12 > In my case eix-sync simply stop syncing overlays because it looked for
13 > them in /var/lib/layman while they were still in /usr/local/portage/layman.
14 >
15 Installed layman 1.3.3 in April. Fiddled the setting to leave my overlays
16 in /usr/local/portage/layman way back when. First time I have an issue
17 with eix-sync. hum eix updated 23rd of June. Worth checking.
18
19 Thanks for the look up Thomas.
20
21 Francois