From: Alexey Shvetsov <alexxy@g.o>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] sci-chemistry/gamess
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 18:01:53
On 8 декабря 2010 17:12:25 Petr Morávek [Xificurk] wrote:
> Alexey Shvetsov napsal(a): > > Hi > > > > I commited ebuild to tree :) please test it > > Thanks for the fast reply, unfortunately I've failed to compile the code > on amd64. Well, the code compiles, but linker fails, here is a complete > build log and emerge --info > Any suggestions? > > Best regards, > Petr
Try again :) at least with -neo it should build fine -- Best Regards, Alexey 'Alexxy' Shvetsov Petersburg Nuclear Physics Institute, Russia Department of Molecular and Radiation Biophysics Gentoo Team Ru Gentoo Linux Dev mailto:alexxyum@×××××.com mailto:alexxy@g.o mailto:alexxy@×××××××××××××.ru

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-science] sci-chemistry/gamess "Petr Morávek [Xificurk]" <xificurk@×××××.com>