From: "Sébastien Fabbro" <bicatali@g.o>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Gentoo science irc meeting
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 19:45:31
1 On Friday 25 June, Sébastien Fabbro wrote:
2
3 > Hi all,
4 >
5 > Gentoo science is quite active these days, so I would like to propose
6 > our first meeting to efficiently use our limited time. Gentoo devs and
7 > science users welcome.
8
9 When : Tuesday, June 29th, 20:00 UT (date -u)
10 Where: irc://irc.gentoo.org/gentoo-science
11 How long: hopefully less than one hour.
12
13 Tentative agenda for our first meeting
14
15 1) Current state of Gentoo science
16 * main sci
17 * sci-{biology,chemistry,electronics,mathematics,physics}
18 * projects: sage on gentoo, g-octave, g-cran
19 2) Policies
20 * testing packages
21 * qa and bugs and on the science overlay
22 * overlay <--> main tree migration
23 * stabilizations
24 3) Web page / documentation / wiki
25 4) Priorities
26
27 Anyone would like to bring an important topic, please mention it now.
28 Remember we may have other meetings in the future to discuss other
29 topics.
30
31 Cheers,
32 --