From: Thomas Kahle <tomka@g.o>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] g-octave
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 15:10:48
1 On 11:21 Mon 19 Sep 2011, Rafael Goncalves Martins wrote:
2 > Hi Thomas,
3 >
4 > On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 9:02 AM, Thomas Kahle <tomka@g.o> wrote:
5 > > Rafael,
6 > >
7 > > your replies are emotional and filled with bitterness.  Please adhere to
8 > > the standards of friendly technical discussion that we are used to on
9 > > this mailing list.
12 > Maybe you're right, but do you saw the forums thread? some things are
13 > too much for me, sorry.
14
15 Forums can be tough. I tend to ignore them or at least wear my flamewar
16 protection goggles, that is: Ignore the trolls and try to help people
17 who are honestly struggling. Ok, like I said, I'll give g-octave a try
18 and see if I can help out.
19
20 Cheers,
21 Thomas