From: Davide Cittaro <davide.cittaro@×××××××××××××××.it>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] eclass for R
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 18:48:23
1 On Oct 21, 2008, at 7:53 PM, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 >
3 > As Neil says, one way to go for a generic solution would be to create
4 > something like app-portage/g-cpan. That avoids bloating the tree with
5 > hundreds of ebuilds that don't really do anything unique.
8 Mmm, I didn't know about g-cpan! Thanks! I'll take a look to the code
9 and see if something similar can be implemented for R
10
11 > This discussion seems familiar, so you might want to take a search
12 > through the archives of this list.
15 Fine! I'll take a look then
16 d
17
18 Davide Cittaro
19 davide.cittaro@×××××××××××××××.it
22 Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach a man to phish, and if
23 he gets caught he'll be eating that fish through a straw