From: "François Bissey" <f.r.bissey@×××××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] sage-notebook & jmol
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 11:09:56
1 Hi all,
2
3 So I committed some changes that makes jmol works
4 at least on my computer.
5 At the moment it requires the version of jmol from
6 the sage-on-gentoo overlay, but it probably would work
7 with the one in the portage tree.
8 I required the "vhosts" useflag for jmol so people don't
9 have to deal with web-app configuration, but it would
10 also works with "-client-only". So it may end up being
11 a recommendation.
12 It has quite a nasty structure as, while there is no link
13 involved as in Steve's first message, the path is explicit
14 in the sage-notebook code. A real clean solution to
15 this will require some changes to the jmol ebuild to
16 install a simple stripped down web applet not requiring
17 web-applet.
18
19 Happy testing!!!
20