From: Yaakoub El Khamra <yye00@×××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] MPICH depends on X11?
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 20:45:58
1 I don't think you can run an mpich compiled executable with lam. I think
2 one possible way would be to create your own ebuild file (copy of the
3 mpich ebuild) and change the dependencies there.
4
5 Glenn Johnson wrote:
6
7 >Is there a way to use lam-mpi for a program (closed source) compiled
8 >against mpich? If that is possible then that would be an option. I
9 >have never had to have X installed for mpich before. It looks like
10 >something that went into the most recent two e-builds.
11 >