From: Olivier Fisette <ribosome@g.o>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-science] Re: Another new scientific herd tester
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 21:36:06
1 On Sunday, 27 November 2005 03:45 pm, Marcus D. Hanwell wrote:
2 > I would like to announce that we now have another scientific herd tester,
3 > Sebastien Fabbro (bicatali) <seb@×××××××.pt>. He is a French guy living in
4 > Portugal with wide and varied interests from gastronomy, outdoor activities
5 > and the obligatory programming :) He is a post-doc researcher working in
6 > observational cosmology and so he should be able to help us out with
7 > bolstering the physics and mathematical applications.
8
9 Hi Sebastien,
10
11 Welcome to the team and thanks for stepping up. Your help is appreciated.
12
13 Cheers,
16 Olivier Fisette (ribosome)
17 Gentoo Linux Developer
18 Scientific applications, Developer relations