From: Dannis 't Hart <dchart@×××.nl>
To: cryos@g.o
Cc: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-science] works for me: qtiplot-0.9 on gentoo amd64
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 14:50:30
1 Dear cryos,
2
3 I would like to report that I emerged qtiplot-0.9 on my amd64 laptop,
4 and it seems to work okay.
5
6 I was inspired by this thread on the forums:
7 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-594506-highlight-science.html
8
9 in particular this bug report: http://bugs.gentoo.org/184652
10 and this one: http://bugs.gentoo.org/194358
11
12 I already had gsl-1.10, decided to emerge pygsl-0.9.0 in favor of
13 0.9.1 (bug 194358), edited the qwtplot3d ebuild as Francois Bissey
14 (bug 184652) suggested, added ~amd64 to the qtiplot-0.9.ebuild file,
15 generated new digests where necessary, and just emerged it :-)
16
17 I haven't thoroughly tested it, but it seems to work fine. I therefore
18 suggest to add the ~amd64 to the qtiplot-0.9, and commit a change
19 along the lines of Bissey's suggestions to qwtplot3d's ebuild.
20
21 I hope this is useful for someone other than myself, too. Don't
22 hesitate to contact me if you think I could provide more useful info.
23
24 Regards,
25
26 Dannis.