From: Andrew Savchenko <bircoph@g.o>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Sci-Overlay down?
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 16:14:01
1 On Mon, 22 Dec 2014 11:49:46 +0100 Jan Marten Simons wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I'm experiencing prblems with the Sci-Overlay:
5 >
6 > http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/sci.git
7 >
8 > seems to be down. Also Layman cannot check out the git repo due to a timeout.
9
10 Overlay itself is not down, git works fine
11 git://git.overlays.gentoo.org/proj/sci.git
12
13 What is down is the web interface due to hardware replacement afaik:
14 http://infra-status.gentoo.org/
15 "Gitweb as well as the http://overlays.gentoo.org/ and
16 http://anon{cvs,git}.gentoo.org/ web sites are currently not
17 available pending restructuring of our read-only access setup."
18
19 Science overlay is also available on github:
20 git@××××××.com:gentoo-science/sci.git
21
22 Both repositories are kept in sync.
23