From: Marek Kaluba <mk224@××××××××××.pl>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] problem with sage-core-4.4
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 00:18:34
1 On Saturday 01 May 2010 13:17:55 François Bissey wrote:
2 > > Hi,
5 > Christopher reminded me you had this before in March!
6 > You may have to change mpmath version (again).
7 > Apparently that's how you solved it then.
8 >
9 > Francois
10
11 Oh, wow
12
13 It just slipped my mind! I checked and as You said, exactly the same error happened to me
14 before(March), but at first I would bet, that I had never had it. More sleep is what I
15 need ;-)
16
17 I had solved it the same way I solved it now:
18
19 downgrade python to 2.6.4-r99
20
21 Last time i had this problem, python 2.6.5 entered portage tree and replaced sage version.
22
23 So it may suggest, that there is some problem with python-2.6.5 and sage interacting.
24
25 cheers
26
27 marek