From: Alexey Shvetsov <alexxy@g.o>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] sci-chemistry/gamess
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 20:34:26

I commited ebuild to tree :) please test it

On 7 декабря 2010 20:58:30 Petr Morávek [Xificurk] wrote:
> Hi, > I'm trying to install sci-chemistry/gamess and having trouble obtaining > the source code. On the URL mentioned in the ebuild > ( there is only > 2010 R1 version available. > At the moment I would settle for any version of gamess, so does anyone > know if there is an ebuild for 2010 R1, or there is some way to get the > tarball for an older version? > > Thanks, > Petr
-- Best Regards, Alexey 'Alexxy' Shvetsov Petersburg Nuclear Physics Institute, Russia Department of Molecular and Radiation Biophysics Gentoo Team Ru Gentoo Linux Dev mailto:alexxyum@×××××.com mailto:alexxy@g.o mailto:alexxy@×××××××××××××.ru

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-science] sci-chemistry/gamess "Petr Morávek [Xificurk]" <xificurk@×××××.com>