From: Christopher Schwan <cschwan@××××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] [sage-on-gentoo] random SIGABRT errors on amd64
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 15:39:22
1 Hi,
2
3 On Sunday 30 May 2010 14:22:59 I wrote:
4 > Hi,
5 >
6 > good news: this bug is now fixed - install polybori-0.6.4-r1 and re-emerge
7 > sage-4.4.2.
8 >
9 > The problem was indeed polybori as suggested by Paulo. The "fix" I have
10 > written removes polybori's shared objects to enforce static linkage which
11 > seems to fix the problem. If you want to read more on this bug, read
12 > http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/8192 and
13 > http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/2822 .
14 >
15 > Christopher
16
17 I also ran Sage's long tests. There are no additional failures compared to x86
18 now.
19
20 Christopher