From: "François Bissey" <fbissey@××××××××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Re: Gentoo Science project status
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 10:04:41
1 OK time to introduce myself to people I guess.
2
3 I am Francois Bissey (aka kiwi_fb) a French physicist living
4 in New Zealand. I am a contributor to the overlay and have been
5 toying with becoming a full fledged dev for over a year.
6
7 Anyway at the moment my main focus is the refurbishment
8 of the opendx/opendx-samples ebuild. I was given the task
9 by bicatali just before he had to take a break. Funny almost
10 5 years ago I requested the inclusion of an opendx-samples
11 in the tree and I am now revising it.
12
13 I also work on and off on sage which is a big problem in itself.
14 I could possibly look at helping Andrey with reduce as while I
15 haven't ever been heavily into it, it is a tool often used in my
16 area of physics.
17
18 I am also interested in sci-visualisation in general, waiting for
19 paraview 3.6 release at the moment.
20
21 Cheers,
22 Francois