From: Francois Bissey <fbissey@××××××××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] [sage-on-gentoo] install sage-flasknotebook
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 09:03:07
On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 14:06:56 P Purkayastha wrote:
> > There is a new alpha release[1] of sage-5.2 which contains the flask > notebook version 0.9.0. An easy way to upgrade to this notebook would be > to update the sage-flasknotebook ebuild (and a few other sage related > ebuilds) to pull the spkg from that release. > > The flask notebook itself has a positive review[2] and is probably in > more final stages at present. Hopefully the sage days 41 [3] workshop > that is currently underway will see the flask notebook get finalized and > slated for eventual release with sage-5.2. > > [1] > [2] > [3]
Hi, nice to see you here. I have the beta and we could possibly land it earlier in gentoo if everything is now ok. But a number of ebuilds need updating or need to be created before that happens. I usually take some time to do that kind of stuff during a beta phase but I am a bit overloaded right now. Francois