From: Andrea Arteaga <andyspiros@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] BTL
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 21:08:28
Hi Francois.

Thanks for the interest. You raised a very good point, which I forgot
to write about. During my GSoC project I also wrote accuracy
benchmarks and this was the only task that the BTL seemd unable to do
without being almost completely rethinked. This actually was a reason
because I decided to start designing a new-style BTL, but finally I
forgot to mention this.

So, now I'm trying to figure out how to make the design as flexible
that new type of benchmarks can be added (accuracy, but also memory
usage, scalability,...).