From: Neil Shephard <nshephard@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Gentoo science status
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 16:23:48
1 2010/2/17 Björn Thorwirth <bjoern.thorwirth@×××××××.de>:
2 > Hi All!
3 >
4 > I want to support gentoo-science and especially sage-on-gentoo. I'm also
5 > interested to become official gentoo dev. Whats the way to go .. where
6 > can is tart?
7
8 The Gentoo Developer Handbook is a good starting point, see
9 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/handbook/handbook.xml
10
11 Neil
14 "... no scientific worker has a fixed level of significance at which
15 from year to year, and in all circumstances, he rejects hypotheses; he
16 rather gives his mind to each particular case in the light of his
17 evidence and his ideas." - Sir Ronald A. Fisher (1956)
18
19 Email - nshephard@×××××.com
20 Website - http://slack.ser.man.ac.uk/
21 Photos - http://www.flickr.com/photos/slackline/