From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Cc: sci-electronics@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Gentoo science irc meeting
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 21:22:05
1 2010/6/25 Sébastien Fabbro <bicatali@g.o>:
2 > Gentoo science is quite active these days, so I would like to propose
3 > our first meeting to efficiently use our limited time. Gentoo devs and
4 > science users welcome.
5 > Agenda could contain: documentation, QA for science, policies,
6 > recruitment, Fortran, web page...
7 >
8 > Let's meet virtually in irc to start, say
9 > Tuesday June 26th, 20h00 UT? Who's up?
10
11 I will not have internet access the whole of this week but don't let
12 that stop you. It's a great idea. I have CCed the people from the
13 Soldering Iron Brotherhood in case they're interested to join (which
14 I'm encouraging them to do).
15
16 Denis.