From: Rafael Goncalves Martins <rafael@×××××××××××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-science] Re: [ANN] g-octave-0.2
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2010 00:39:07
1 On 01:55 Fri 02 Jul , Rafael Goncalves Martins wrote:
2 > Hi science mates,
3 >
4 > I'm glad to send this mail announcing the release of g-octave-0.2 with support
5 > to the installation of packages from the octave-forge SVN repository and with
6 > a fresh package database with the current stable versions.
7 >
8 > The ebuild can be found in the Science overlay and the documentation can be
9 > read here:
10 >
11 > http://soc.dev.gentoo.org/~rafaelmartins/g-octave/docs/
12 >
13 > Until now I had no free time nor free machine to run the tinderbox scripts
14 > against the new package database yet, but I'm sure that I'll have a great
15 > number of broken packages needing patches.
16 >
17 > Any thoughts about this release and g-octave in general are welcome, as
18 > always.
21 I just released a 0.2.1 version with some bug fixes.
22
23 Ebuild updated in the science overlay.
24
25 Best regards,
28 Rafael Goncalves Martins
29 http://rafaelmartins.eng.br/