From: fbissey@××××××××××××.nz
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] missing sage unmasks
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 02:13:54
1 Quoting Thomas Kahle <tomka@g.o>:
2
3 > Hi,
4 >
5 > what's the favorite way to report missing unmasks in the s-o-g
6 > unmaskfile? (Currently dev-python/itsdangerous seems to be missing).
7 >
8 Hi Thomas,
9
10 There are usually two ways of reporting something:
11 1) open an issue on github
12 2) send an email to the "gentoo-science" mailing list :) - most people prefix
13 their messages by [sage-on-gentoo] to allow easy filtering.
14
15 As a last resort you know our email addresses. Please don't fill on bugzilla,
16 only Christopher get informed and last time it happened it kind of got lost.
17
18 dev-python/isdangerous was added by a recent upgrade of flask in the
19 main tree.
20 I'll assume it is compatible with the sage-notebook for now.
21
22 Francois