From: v_2e@×××.net
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] [sage-on-gentoo] Cannot install sage-doc: insufficient memory
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 09:46:42
1 On Tue, 23 Sep 2014 20:51:13 +1200
2 François Bissey <frp.bissey@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > According to upstream it all should be enough (there was a thread not
5 > so long ago on sage-devel I am sure).
6 > We must be doing something slightly differently. In any case, while
7 > it is nice to have it building most people probably prefer the binary
8 > version. We only started to use it for normal release because that
9 > official binaries for the doc was so late we couldn’t release stable
10 > ebuilds for sage 6.2.
11 >
12 > I will see what we could do.
13 >
14 I think it would also be very nice to have some USE-flags for the
15 sage-doc package in order not to build all the documentation for all
16 the languages. It takes about 1.3GB on my PC which seems too much, as
17 for me. Is it possible to organize a kind of "selective build" with the
18 corresponding USE-flags?
19
20 Vladimir
23 -----