From: Steven Trogdon <strogdon@×××××.edu>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Sage: Random exit failures on amd64
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 04:09:53
1 On 05/15/10 07:37:53, Christopher Schwan wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > On Saturday 15 May 2010 12:34:30 Christopher Schwan wrote:
5 >> [..]
6 >>
7 >> I am preparing a script which outputs a list of Sage's dependencies and
8 >> their versions so we can compare it.
9 >>
10 >> Christopher
11 >
12 > please checkout the recent overlay and run:
13 >
14 > ./list-compare-deps sage sage-clib sage-core sage-data sage-extcode sage-
15 > notebook sage-singular
16 >
17 > in the Tools subdirectory of our repository. This should list the
18 > dependencies
19 > of Sage compared with the version that are installed on your pc.
20 >
21 > Christopher
22 >
23 Christopher,
24
25 I hadn't masked things properly in backporting when using sage-core-4.3.5-r1
26 on my laptop. After fixing things and running the tests again I now have one
27 SIGABRT failure. I'm not sure if the fixes resulted in the failure or
28 something else triggered it. The only library change was ghmm. I've been
29 unable to get the test to fail when running it individually.
30
31 Steve