From: Alexandre Buisse <nattfodd@g.o>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Scientific Gentoo reorg: the proposal
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 14:26:18
1 On Tue, Jun 27, 2006 at 16:16:58 +0200, Flammie Pirinen wrote:
2
3 > 2006-06-25, George Shapovalov sanoi, jotta:
4 >
5 > > There was a suggestion for sci-phonetics or sci-linguistics. There is
6 > > a dev (translator's team, so he will need to be mentored for the
7 > > "generic development") who is willing to take on those,
8 >
9 > That would be me. Hi, all! I’d assume that the mentoring and becoming a
10 > developer process for me will not be much different than anyone else.
11
12 If you don't me having only a remote interest and no real experience in
13 the field of linguistic software (well, I did some formal language and
14 grammar stuff, but nothing related to natural language), I could mentor
15 you.
16
17 Regards,
18 /Alexandre
19 --
20 Hi, I'm a .signature virus! Please copy me in your ~/.signature.