From: Auke Booij <auke@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-science] Re: G-CRAN: time for cake, packages are building
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 10:39:53
1 On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 6:46 PM, Auke Booij <auke@××××××.com> wrote:
2 > Just pushed to my git repository: a fallible commit containing an
3 > ebuild which builds some CRAN-style packages (hopefully).
4
5 Mere minutes ago did I realize I forgot to include a link to my git
6 repository, this time I fixed that (see [0]).
7
8 Also in the repository right now is a distutils install script, and as
9 soon as I get access to the gentoo-science overlay I'll upload an
10 ebuild. Instructions for usage pretty much similar, except you don't
11 need to update cran.ebuild anymore (it defaults to /usr/bin/g-cran)
12 and the g-cran executable is now just named g-cran instead of
13 g-cran.py.
14
15 Have fun experimenting with G-CRAN!
16