From: "Honza Macháček" <Hloupy.Honza@×××××××.cz>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] freemat-2.0 at gentooscience.org
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 08:15:06
1 On 27.08.2006 19:34 Vadim wrote:
2 > I can't build this ebuild, because the suggested link ends up with
3 > downloading matio.zip which is of version 1.3.0, and it seemingly
4 > differs from one that required (1.1.4), so I am out of luck...
5
6 Not experimenting with the ebuilds, just out of curiosity I've
7 downloaded FreeMat-2.0 sources from its page. After unpacking them I
8 have FreeMat-2.0/extern/Packages directory containing seamingly all the
9 dependencies for the package. There is matio.zip of 1.1.6 version there.
10
11 Are there any problems in using the sources provided with FreeMat itself?
12
13 With best regards
14 Honza Macháèek
15 --