From: desastre <justin@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] problem in installing ccp4-6.0.2
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 09:37:07
1 I got it too. Do you think removing the directories doesn't brack something?
5 JinzhongLin wrote:
6 >
7 > I tried to intall ccp4-6.0.2 and caught an error resulted from line 340
8 > in the ebuild, which told me that it couldn't find the clipper
9 > directory. After checking i found that the include files of clipper and
10 > ssm were already intalled into the image directory not in the work
11 > directory, so doins the clipper and ssm couldn't succeed.
12 > i deleted the clipper and ssm in line 339 and the installation went well
13 > without errors. Is that a common poblem or system-specific??
14 >
15 > --
16 > gentoo-science@g.o mailing list
23 Sent from the gentoo-science mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
26 gentoo-science@g.o mailing list