From: "François Bissey" <frp.bissey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] sage-6.7 and downgrade of python packages
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 07:10:16
1 > On 18/06/2015, at 18:31, Justin (jlec) <jlec@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > On 17/06/15 23:38, François Bissey wrote:
4 >> 2) Christopher is, but bugzilla has his old email address,
5 >> effectively he probably never received it.
6 >
7 > Should I fix any email address in bugzilla?
8 >
9 That would be helpful. Could you have sage-on-gentoo
10 bugs sent to two email addresses as well (mine and his)?
11 I would prefer if Christopher were to show up to provide
12 his address. I haven’t heard of him in a while.
13
14 François