From: "François Bissey" <f.r.bissey@×××××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] gfan
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 08:14:50
1 > Actually I wrote this ebuild from scratch because it is a dependency of
2 > sci-mathematics/Macaulay2. If I remember correctly this is also in sage
3 > somehow, right?
4 >
5 > We also have all the dependencies + optional stuff for Macaulay2 in the
6 > science overlay:
7 >
8 > sci-m/polymake
9 > sci-m/normaliz
10 > sci-m/lattE-macchiato
11 > sci-m/topcom
12 > sci-m/4ti2
13 > sci-m/frobby
14 > sci-libs/libfac
15 > sci-libs/factory
16 > sci-libs/cdd+
17 >
18 > All of these have corresponding bugs, let me know if some of them should
19 > block sage.
20 >
21 Hi Thomas,
22
23 None of these blocks sage, although some are actually in the optional category
24 (not needed but can be added) so it is a good thing to have them around.
25
26 About the patch you can look here:
27 http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/7820#comment:17
28 Unfortunately it is a bit short on details.
29
30 Francois