From: "Andreas Schäfer" <gentryx@×××.de>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Pull request: new ebuilds for HPX and LibGeoDecomp
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 18:30:01
1 Pull request filed on Github. Thanks!
2
3 https://github.com/gentoo-science/sci/pull/49
6 On 10:12 Thu 07 Feb , Sébastien Fabbro wrote:
7 > Andreas Schäfer <gentryx@×××.de> wrote:
10 > > What's the usual procedure to get these ebuilds merged? Is there a
11 > > review process? I've tested them our local machines, but of course
12 > > I'll be happy to support them if there should be any bugs.
15 > The quickest way to get any ebuild in the science overlay and possibly
16 > to the main tree afterwards is a pull request on our github repo [1].
17 > It is synchronized with the gentoo hosted one.
18 > Thanks for these contributions.
19 >
20 > [1] https://github.com/gentoo-science/sci
21 >
22 > --
23 > Sébastien
27 ==========================================================
28 Andreas Schäfer
29 HPC and Grid Computing
30 Chair of Computer Science 3
31 Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany
32 +49 9131 85-27910
33 PGP/GPG key via keyserver
34 http://www.libgeodecomp.org
36
40 This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
41 signature to help him gain world domination!