From: VulK <etn45p4m@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] sage queues
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2011 05:08:56
1 Hi,
2 Thank you for the explanation: I kind of guessed that some part of sage were
3 omitted to adapt the two packaging system but your explanation gave me the
4 details I was missing.
5 As you said the combinat queue is/should be a real mess of continuous
6 updates (at least this is what I was told) so I am not entirely sure how well
7 an e-build would perform, in case you decide to spend some time on it I will
8 gladly be a guinea pig for testing it out.
9 I do not understand sage package system in details so my request may just be
10 stupid but is it possible to produce separate ebuilds for the different part
11 of sage that are now stripped? If not for all of those can this be done for the
12 various packages in $SAGE_ROOT/devel ? If an e-build is not feasible, can
13 USE flags be used to select which extensions to include at compile time?
14 Thank you
15 S.
18 * fbissey@××××××××××××.nz <fbissey@××××××××××××.nz> [2011-08-09 16:29:52]:
19