From: "Honza Macháček" <Hloupy.Honza@×××××××.cz>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] packages with invalid SRC_URI and compilation failures
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2014 07:53:30
1 On 09/03/2014 02:10 AM, François Bissey wrote:
2 > On Tue, 02 Sep 2014 18:42:19 Jauhien Piatlicki wrote:
3 > >...(e.g. I tried to do
4 > > version bump for sci-physics/bigdft, but I failed as new version does
5 > > not compile and error is in fortran code, that I do not understand).
6 >
7 > I guess if someone is using it they will complain. Then it can be their
8 > job to fix it :)
9
10 Fixing sci-physics/bigdft should be my job. I'm only rather slow with that. Send
11 any complaints, info or advice to me; I may not respond, and even no
12 improvements to the ebuild may come up for quite a long time afterwards, but I
13 will be working on it.
14
15 All the best.
16