From: My Th <rei4dan@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] moving the science overlay to github?
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 22:02:44
O , 2012-02-07 13:13 -0800, Sébastien Fabbro rakstīja:
> 2. bugzilla + tag [science overlay] is a hack prone to human mistake > that gives unnecessary work to bugs scanners, whereas a unified > scm+issue system going straight to the dev
I don't see this as much of a problem. I prefer it as it is now when all bug reports for certain package are in the same tracker instead of two separate ones, depending on whether the particular ebuild has been migrated to the main tree or not.
> 3. wiki.g.o is up but not unified to a specific project, I have not > seen a single sci contribution yet
They even have dedicated section for Projects&Community, just add there an entry for sci. There is not a single sci contribution only because nobody has cared to write one. That wiki is good and it is the place I would expect to find sci project's wiki if I would search for it. Reinis