From: My Th <rei4dan@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] moving the science overlay to github?
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 22:02:44
1 O , 2012-02-07 13:13 -0800, Sébastien Fabbro rakstīja:
2 > 2. bugzilla + tag [science overlay] is a hack prone to human mistake
3 > that gives unnecessary work to bugs scanners, whereas a unified
4 > scm+issue system going straight to the dev
5
6 I don't see this as much of a problem. I prefer it as it is now when all
7 bug reports for certain package are in the same tracker instead of two
8 separate ones, depending on whether the particular ebuild has been
9 migrated to the main tree or not.
10
11 > 3. wiki.g.o is up but not unified to a specific project, I have not
12 > seen a single sci contribution yet
13
14 They even have dedicated section for Projects&Community, just add there
15 an entry for sci. There is not a single sci contribution only because
16 nobody has cared to write one. That wiki is good and it is the place I
17 would expect to find sci project's wiki if I would search for it.
20 Reinis