From: Rafael Goncalves Martins <rafael@×××××××××××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-science] [ANN] g-octave-0.2
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 04:58:51
Hi science mates,

I'm glad to send this mail announcing the release of g-octave-0.2 with support
to the installation of packages from the octave-forge SVN repository and with
a fresh package database with the current stable versions.

The ebuild can be found in the Science overlay and the documentation can be
read here:

http://soc.dev.gentoo.org/~rafaelmartins/g-octave/docs/

Until now I had no free time nor free machine to run the tinderbox scripts
against the new package database yet, but I'm sure that I'll have a great
number of broken packages needing patches.

Any thoughts about this release and g-octave in general are welcome, as
always.

Best regards,

--
Rafael Goncalves Martins