From: Rafael Goncalves Martins <rafael@×××××××××××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-science] [ANN] g-octave-0.2
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 04:58:51
1 Hi science mates,
2
3 I'm glad to send this mail announcing the release of g-octave-0.2 with support
4 to the installation of packages from the octave-forge SVN repository and with
5 a fresh package database with the current stable versions.
6
7 The ebuild can be found in the Science overlay and the documentation can be
8 read here:
9
10 http://soc.dev.gentoo.org/~rafaelmartins/g-octave/docs/
11
12 Until now I had no free time nor free machine to run the tinderbox scripts
13 against the new package database yet, but I'm sure that I'll have a great
14 number of broken packages needing patches.
15
16 Any thoughts about this release and g-octave in general are welcome, as
17 always.
18
19 Best regards,
22 Rafael Goncalves Martins