From: "François Bissey" <f.r.bissey@×××××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-science] new paraview ebuild for testing
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 11:35:55
1 Hi,
2
3 I wanted to test the OverView application shipped with paraview so I ended
4 up touching the ebuild. As a side effect I ported it to the cmake-utils eclass
5 found out why a number of plugin didn't configure or compile (all related
6 to OverView actually). Did a bit of cleaning on the dependencies and
7 requirements. The ebuild is full of comment and I can provide more if needed.
8 I am sure paraview as gotten faster on my computer as a result but I am not
9 entirely sure which bit did that.
10 So it install OverView, manually because there isn't an install target for it,
11 and it seems to work as far as it goes. The install procedure is raw.
12 Comments and suggestions welcome.
13
14 Francois