From: Sebastien Fabbro <seb@×××××××.pt>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] website python error
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 09:06:39
1 If overlays.g.o has better support, I back up Donnie's suggestion.
2
3 I cannot close the "Trac tickets" on the gentooscience overlay of the
4 ebuilds I commit and I don't receive any notification a new ticket
5 arrived. To track an ebuild, I usually file a bug on bugs.g.o, but it is
6 not very practical to keep trac of an ebuild on two sites.
7 Many of the gentooscience tickets could be closed. Other than a svn
8 repository, it does not do much else.
9
10 I guess the other sci herd testers have the same problems.
11
12 Sebastien
13
14 Donnie Berkholz wrote:
15 > Pretty sure they're not interested in linking to external overlays. If
16 > you want a link, and to save some time on maintenance and future
17 > breakage, it might be easier to just migrate to their hosting.
18 >
19 > Thanks,
20 > Donnie
24 gentoo-science@g.o mailing list