From: Jeramia Poland <jeramia.poland@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-science <gentoo-science@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Emerge singular-3.1.6::sage-on-gentoo fails on gentoo-3.16.5 gcc 4.8.3 with graphite and lto
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 09:41:04
1 I attempted to emerge with -fimplicit-template (I added to the existing)
2 but it didn't work. Spitefully, it seems to have continued to use
3 -fno-implicit-template.
4
5 Jeramia
6
7 On Sat, Nov 15, 2014 at 5:03 PM, François Bissey <frp.bissey@×××××.com>
8 wrote:
9
10 > If you read that trac ticket symbols defined in ntl change depending on
11 > the version
12 > of gcc. It is all about how you deal with c++ templates by default. The
13 > options
14 > you are using are no doubt part f the mix. Although graphite is unlikely to
15 > be the problem here, more likely lto.
16 >
17 > You could try to emerge singular with CXXFLAGS=-fimplicit-template
18 > not sure that will work without a patch.
19 >
20 > François
21 > > On 16/11/2014, at 00:18, Jeramia Poland <jeramia.poland@×××××.com>