From: "François Bissey" <frp.bissey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] [sage-on-gentoo] sage(math) 6.8 is out
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 08:15:46
1 Just a precision. Using bin-html or html means that LINGUAS=“en” must be
2 set. The mean reason for that is two fold.
3 1) if LINGUAS is not set at all, no html documentation would be installed
4 2) the “en” language is the reference documentation and the only one to be
5 complete. No other language has a translation of the reference documentation.
6 Only some tutorials and/or “tour of sage”.
7
8 And also one of main point of getting the html documentation is to make
9 it available in the sage-notebook and because only the English version
10 has the complete reference I won’t work on getting the notebook to default
11 to another language.
12
13 Francois
14