From: Andrew Randles <ehud42@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] freemat-2.0 at gentooscience.org
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 12:16:19
1 I have another problem with the maito ebuild. This is the compile error I get.
2
3 /bin/sh ../libtool --mode=compile i686-pc-linux-gnu-gfortran -I.
4 -I../src/fortran -O3 -ffast-math -Wl,-s -g -O2 -c -o matio.lo `test -f
5 'fortran/matio.f90' || echo './'`fortran/matio.f90
6 make[2]: *** No rule to make target `../src/matio.mod', needed by
7 `all-am'. Stop.
8
9 This is on a gcc 4.1 machine if that makes any difference. If you
10 need more info let me know.
11
12 Andrew
13