From: Markus Oehme <oehme.markus@×××.de>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] BLAS and LAPACK dependecy resolution
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 10:34:07
1 Hi,
2
3 I wrote some paragraphs on how to migrate to science overlay as a result of
4 this thread. Does anybody care to move this somewhere near the
5 Project:Science/Overlay page? (Since I'm unable to edit that page.)
8 Markus
9
10 [1] https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/User_talk:Houseofsuns
13 Aoccdrnig to a threoy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod
14 are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer are in the
15 rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it in msot
16 csaes. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,
17 but the wrod as a wlohe. And I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.