From: Jari_42 <ma3jmf@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] [sage-on-gentoo] Sage-4.5.3 segmentation fault
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 11:33:45
1 Hi,
2
3 Just to report that I can reproduce this exact error on my amd64 gentoo
4 install with Sage-4.6-r1 and python-2.6.6-r1.
5
6 Thanks,
7 Jari
8
9 On Thursday 11 November 2010 00:00:20 v_2e@×××.net wrote:
10 > Hello!
11 >
12 > On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 11:08:28 +1300
13 >
14 > François Bissey <f.r.bissey@×××××××××.nz> wrote:
15 > > thanks for the debugging trace Vladimir.
16 > > It looks like the problem is in pynac, it may be a compatibility
17 > > problem with python 2.6.6. You have gone in uncharted territories
18 > > with this version of python. Christopher knows more about pynac
19 > > than me, he may be able to do something about it.
20 > >
21 > > Thanks for the report.
22 > >
23 > > Francois
24 >
25 > I just wanted to report that Sage-4.6-r1 shows exactly the same
26 > behaviour with python-2.6.6-r1.
27 >
29 > <v_2e@×××.net>
33 Sent from the gentoo-science mailing list archive at Nabble.com.