From: fbissey@××××××××××××.nz
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] new blas infrastructure and prefix
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2011 23:53:00

Probably would work. I had a close look at one of the test programs: frb15@BlueFerniMac1 ~/Desktop/Gentoo/var/tmp/portage/sci-libs/lapack-reference-3.3.1-r1/work/lapack-reference-3.3.1_build/bin $ ./xeigtstc dyld: Library not loaded: /Users/frb15/Desktop/Gentoo/usr/lib/libtmglib.dylib Referenced from: /Users/frb15/Desktop/Gentoo/var/tmp/portage/sci-libs/lapack-reference-3.3.1-r1/work/lapack-reference-3.3.1_build/bin/./xeigtstc Reason: image not found Trace/BPT trap frb15@BlueFerniMac1 ~/Desktop/Gentoo/var/tmp/portage/sci-libs/lapack-reference-3.3.1-r1/work/lapack-reference-3.3.1_build/bin $ ls ../lib/ libreflapack.dylib libtmglib.dylib In short it is linked as if it was installed. So it doesn't find one of its essential library. I am not quite sure how to fix this - in a general fashion. I think I may be able to do something on OS X. It may actually be easier on a linux prefix by using LD_LIBRARY_PATH. But the real solution would be for the test run to have different linking options. Francois