From: Peter Gantner <peter.gantner@××××××××××××.at>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-science] Sage build failure (off-topic?)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 15:29:28
1 Hello!
2
3 I am sorry if this is the wrong list to post this, but gentoo bugzilla
4 seems even less appropriate?.
5
6 I keep getting the attached install error from sage from sage-on-gentoo.
7 (Warning: 12MB uncompressed!)
8
9 Is that a known problem, and how do I get around it?
10
11 More generally, what is the preferred way to report
12 errors/successes/improvements ffor this overlay?
13
14 Thanks,
15 Peter
18 Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know,
19 I'll use regular expressions." Now they have two problems.
20 -- Jamie Zawinski

sci-mathematics_sage-4.3.3_20100228-144632.log.bz2 application/octet-stream